Thursday, June 18, 2009

Senorita I Feel For You


For the last 40 years of my journalistic career I have been an advocate for whaling. Their fat useful and their lives useless. But, my activism has changed. Now I am calling an end to the paralleling television shows, The Bachelor and Bachelorette. Not only is the show ridiculous, full of created drama, and extensive drug use. The show is also unsuccessful. No one finds the love of their lives, except maybe Trista and Ryan. These shows, hosted by Chris Harrison who formerly hosted Antiques Roadshow, are now competing with Survivor for the most burnt-out reality series. As a former fan, it is time to end this soap opera. Unless cameras continue to roll when the doors shut. Or women start hitting each other. I will not watch again. I change my allegiance to 30 Rock. Heard.

1 comment:

  1. I personally enjoy watching the Bachelor/Bacheloreette. There are a lot worse things to watch on T.V. these days. Atleast the show isn't full of violence, and I'm not really sure what you mean by extensive drug use??? I do agree that the show may not be believeable at times and the producers probably add drama but that makes people want to watch it. Atleast the show doesn't get old because every season there are new people on the show. If you don't like the show don't watch it, but for those who enjoy it I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete