Wednesday, September 9, 2009

using the internet for research makes you lazy


To my subscribers, the three who share a passion for my passions, I am sorry for my delay between blogs (I would prefer to call them posts, blog is blah word, but the techies seem to think blogging is correct). As if the world needs another opinionated fuck. But here’s one for you. If you run your mouth after a football game and get knocked out, I guess you shouldn’t have run your mouth. In addition, the Cubs suck. For some reason I am not sure they understand they have a series coming up against the Giants which could draw them closer to a wild card berth. The moral of the story is this. Sotomayor is a SC Justice. The first Hispanic. Congrats. The second moral. The underlying moral. Don’t fall asleep with your shoes on. College is a bitch. But waking up with writing on your face can make it even tougher. What is a story without three lessons to learn? Last, but not least: if you are stressed. Upset about life. Having back pain. Whatever it may be. Solution: J. Heard.

2 comments:

  1. You're a terrible influence on human life. Your words have no meaning. No thought sequence. All you are doing is blogging randomness. For being as old as you say you are, why don't you mature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your comment about passing out drunk and having penises drawn on your face to be very true. When I was in undergrad I managed to keep upright throughout the wee hours of the night and was more often then not, the one drawing cocks on the faces of my friends. It was usually the same two dudes. Now they both have illegitimate children. One has three from three different chicks. I have never had a dick sketched on my face and have therefore never been forced to force a woman to have an abortion.

    ReplyDelete